Saturday 26 November 2011

MY DREAM MY VISION

Life is what we want it to be. We decide and choose whatever that we think can help us enjoy our life to the fullest. As for me, a Mom of Six, and so do other Moms ‘always on the go’ really want to be like other successful women. Being a mom is not easy because we have to let go so many things in our life. What things? A mom was once a single young and unattached woman too. We used to do many activities or joined activities that any normal woman  does such as shopping, hanging out, partying and taking part in sports events. Those are the things that I meant . . letting go of these because of our more important obligation . . that is our family. 


However, as busy as we are, we still want to have a life that we can only live for our family especially our children.  Your idea of life might be different from me but I am sure, the life I am talking about is a life where we don’t have to worry about working hard to earn paycheck to paycheck . . waiting for the end of the month to come so that we can collect our paycheck. If only we can just sit down while something is making money for us… How great is that… 
I would like to find these opportunities on the internet so that
I don’t have to leave my baby at home while trying to earn for my living. . Hopefully, someday I can live the life of my dream and so do other moms.


To live this dream I’ve been wandering on the internet to find whatever I can use as my stepping stones to wealth. Maybe someone out there who is honest and kind enough to share something that really works and help me and the other moms to live the life we have been dreaming of.. Who knows I can get my dreams to reality with YOUR help. Working hand in hand for mutual benefits. 


If  you are looking for sources and tips to earn online, you are welcome to visit my blog, Collection of Sources and Tips on How to Earn Online, 




I am trying to add various types of articles that might interest you especially Moms on the Go. Hopefully, you too have something to share with me. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment